Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lucky Cat {A Sebastian LEMON One-Shot}

 

(Kihiro Nyght, The Neko Vampire) & (Sebastian The Smexy Butler)













Character Info:
       Kihiro is 18 years old and moved to England seeking a job to bring her parents along with her journey. Kihiro keeps her Neko ears hidden making her look human to most people, but some can easily see that she's an unusual lass. She hates dogs, and tends to hiss whenever she feels threatened. Kihiro was at first working for Undertaker, knowing that he and Her mother were good friends. Till one day a twelve year old boy had come to The funeral home..... Well after that, it is revealed that Kihiro has a skill as a seamstress, and The young boy had hired her as a new maid for his Fiance, Elizabeth. Because the kid that hired her is allergic to cats Kihiro hides her ears, and cat-like aroma from everyone.

(STORY STARTS:)

          (Hmmm...... Annnnnnnd Done!!) I thought finishing the new dress for Elizabeth. She looked at herself eyes with light and joy. “Oh Kihiro it's Sooo beautiful!!” She squealed darting to the nearest mirror. I smiled, and bowed my head. “Master Ciel had chosen the colors Milady. It appears to have come very well together.” I said with a thoughtful smile. “I must thank him. And you did fabulously.” She added. “Will that be all Milady??” I asked politely. “Yes It will Kihiro.” With that I headed out of her room, and made my way to Ciel's office. I knocked gently, and allowed myself in. “Afternoon Ciel.” I said respectfully. Ciel looked up at me and merely shrugged. “I assume you have finished Elizabeth's new dress??” He asked. I nodded me head, keeping my distance, fearing he could have an allergic reaction.
          “Very good, Kihiro.” Ciel simply replied. “Will there any other assistance??” I asked politely. “You can go help Sebastian with Pluto.” He replied. Though I kept a smiling face, inside I was swearing up a storm. “Very well.” I said twitching the corner of my lip. I closed the door and started walking away from Ciel's door. When I was away from his door, I started swearing to myself. “I HATE THAT FUCKING DEMON DOG!! WHY DOSE HE EVEN HAVE ONE IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE!! I'M PRETTY SURE UNDERTAKER TOLD THAT BRAT THAT I HATE DOGS!!! ESSPEACIALLY DEMON DOGS!!” I growled to myself. (Not to mention that demon butler of his!!) I added in my thoughts. As I headed outside, I noticed that Pluto was out cold, giving me a reason to leave for the day.
          (This is so not worth getting paid for.) I thought sensing someone behind me. I slowly turned around, and just ironic as it was, There stood Sebastian himself. “Afternoon Kihiro.” He said politely. I narrowed my eyes, but forced a smile on my face. “Afternoon.” I said through my teeth. Sebastian smiled. “Are you leaving so soon?? I was hoping that you could assist me in a troubling matter.” He explained. (Say no! Say no! Say NO!!) I repeated in my head. “That depends, what's the troubling matter?” I asked. (SHIT!!) I thought angrily. Sebastian held out a little ball, and immediately my senses went Crazy. (Oh shit! Catnip!!) I thought trying not to give anything away. “You see, one of the kittens in my room have escaped and I'm trying to find it. If Ciel finds it he'll have it thrown out, and it would take me even longer to find it.” Sebastian explained unaware of my nervousness.
         “I-I-I'll let you know i-i-i-if I see it.” I stammered darting off in the opposite direction of him. (Oh god that was close.) I thought with relief. Catnip + Me = Something bad, just to let you know. Since I AM a Neko after all. Of course Sebastian followed me, holding out that catnip. “Here kitty, kitty, kitty. Here Kitty.” He called around the manor. Meanwhile, I was trying so hard not to have a black out moment. My mind was darkening, my once sanity thoughts were going off the boarder of insanity, and I was sure my eyes were dilated. Sebastian sighed. “I hope it didn't run out to the road.” He muttered. I couldn't talk, afraid that I might say something I would regret later. “Kihiro?? Are you feeling well??” He asked. meow, meow I scanned around the backyard hearing the small sound. Sebastian looked around with me trying to pinpoint the sound.
      meow, meow I looked ahead of me and saw a little white kitten in a tree........ above the backyard pond. With my cat instincts kicking in, I darted to the tree. Sebastian must have saw me rush away, so he followed me. I kicked up my speed, just a wee bit, and grabbed onto a branch. (I am so glad this dress has pants underneath it.) I noted climbing the tree. When the kitten was in view and in reach, I gently picked it up. “It's okay kitty. I've got you.” I whispered soothingly stroking it's head. meow, meow Smiling happily I looked down at Sebastian, who looked rather shocked. “What's your problem Teme??” I asked getting irritated by his stare. That's when it kicked in. I reached up to my head, and realized....... MY FUCKING EARS WERE SHOWING!!! “Oh shit!!” I muttered losing my balance, and falling into the pond. The kitten was left unharmed, and dry, but me? Oh no, I got to fall and get soaked.
         Sebastian was standing at the edge, staring wide eyed at me. “What?!? Never seen a Neko before??” I hissed getting up. I walked to Sebastian and handed him the kitten. “There safe and sound, now I'm leaving!!” I snarled storming away from him, drenching and cold.

(Sebastian's POV:)

           I watched as Kihiro stomped away fuming. I looked at the kitten and quickly headed back to my room. Once the kitten was where it was supposed to be, I decided to head out to Find Kihiro, and thank her, and also apologize for just standing there like a dumbass. While I was looking for her, my mind went to that exact moment when she rushed off to the tree. Her reflexes were amazingly quick, and swift. When Kihiro had climbed the tree, I could see ears on top of her head. The moment I saw her ears, I could understand why she was so nervous when I had the catnip, and also the unusual moments she's had the entire six months she has been here. Ciel had taken a liking to her, noting how well she worked with others. Then there was me. I could easily tell Kihiro HATED my guts, which I couldn't understand why.
            I tried being nice, but each time she made an excuse to not be nice to me. Eventually I ended up finding Kihiro, In Undertaker's coffin shop. I remained in shadows, as I listened to their conversation. Kihiro sounded pretty upset. “Oh it's not so bad. Your father had the same reaction when he met your mother Kihiro.” Undertaker said rather cheerfully. I could hear Kihiro groaning. “But I wasn't supposed to reveal myself Undertaker. Now he's gonna be like 'Here kitty' to me carrying that catnip of his!” She groaned. Undertaker shook his head. “I highly doubt it Kihiro. Sebastian is a well behaved Demon.” Undertaker said patting Kihiro's Head. “Not when it comes to cats.” She growled. I arched an eyebrow. (She thinks I'm going to stalk her because of her ears??) I asked myself in my thoughts.
           “Look all I'm saying is that I think it would be a good thing you know??” Undertaker said suddenly. Kihiro glared up at him. “What the heck does that mean??” She asked. Undertaker smiled widely. “You and Sebastian of course. You know you should be looking for a mate right about now.” Undertaker replied. My face went red, and I think Kihiro just looked like him like he was insane. “SEBASTIAN!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?” She shrieked. Undertaker laughed. “It's not every day you meet a powerful demon Kihiro. I mean that's what your parents want. Besides, you are a vampire too, and I think you and him make a great pair.” Undertaker explained. (A Vampire Neko huh??) I thought with a grin. Kihiro was quiet but quickly snapped outta it. “I'm not interested Undertaker. I just want to save enough money to bring my parents here.” She explained sadly.
          Undertaker smiled wider. “You haven't even sang the song yet have you??” He asked. Kihiro's face went red. I listened curiously as Kihiro sighed. “Why would I even sing The Vampire Waltz Mating song?? I highly doubt anyone here would master the Piano keys just by listening to the lyrics, Undertaker.” Kihiro said with a sigh. Deciding to leave, I started off and headed back home.

(Kihiro's POV:) ~Weeks Later~

            Ciel and Elizabeth were out for the evening, and Ciel had asked me to stay overnight to keep an eye on things. Being locked in a fabulously huge manor was a dream come true, but I just hated that I had to be with Sebastian. Even though he's been extra nice to me, helping me out with my chores, and even assisting me in my dress making, I couldn't help but wonder why he was acting so strange. Eventually, I found myself hearing a piano playing. But to my shock, it was the notes for my families mating song, “The Vampire Waltz”. I followed the music into a ballroom, where Sebastian was sitting by the Piano playing the beginning of the song. Being wrapped in the music, I found myself singing The Lyrics myself: {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2TLTFUBOt0}
The light in your eyes beckons to me
It beckons so quietly, but I hear it clearly
You start walking towards me
Taking my breath and fearlessly setting me free
Oh, I feel it being drawn out
The blood flowing steadily into your mouth
This dark night, cruel and cold
You whisper softly, "Honey, you'll never grow old"
Looking back at the crowd
Back at the party
I step outside and disappear swiftly
Oh, I feel it being drawn out
The pain of life fading, going down south
Lost in the wake of my wedding
And caught here at these old crossroads
I can never leave
I think I've been fooled
Why am I not dressed in white?
With eyes full of glory and wine
I'll be your eternal bride
I'll be here forever
Here, on this night
Why am I not dressed in white?
I need you near me
I think I've been fooled
I need you near me
I think I've been fooled
You carry me over the crossroads
And I'm lost on this cold, dark night
Why am I not dressed in white?
I carry a mandrake in my bouquet
And I shiver when it screams
I carry a mandrake in my bouquet
And I shiver when it screams
The light in your eyes is still calling to me
Taking my whole world and setting it spinning
Knowing my weakness, the spark lies in the sand
Taking my hand, you lead me into the dance
Oh, I feel it being drawn out
My soul is rushing right into your mouth
How could you take me away from the party?
I think I've been fooled
How could you take me away from the party?
I think I've been fooled
I need you near me
I think I've been fooled
I carry a mandrake in my bouquet
And I shiver when it screams
I need you near me
I think I've been fooled
I carry a mandrake in my bouquet
And I shiver when it screams
With eyes full of lust and light
I'll be your eternal bride
I'll be here forever
Here, on this night
Oh, why am I not dressed in white?
Something is not right
Will the light spark?

       When The song ended I found myself next to Sebastian near the Piano, just staring at him in shock. “How did you know this song??” I asked, my mind spinning with confusion. Sebastian smiled. “I've heard it somewhere and I was practicing the tune. I guess I was right when you came in and started singing along.” He explained. I smiled slightly, looking at my hands. “Where did you hear it??” I asked shyly. Sebastian gently grabbed my hands, making me look at him. “I happened to have heard you humming the song while you were finishing up a new gown for Elizabeth about three days ago.” He whispered soothingly. I blushed, looking away with embarrassment. Sebastian smiled, and cupped my chin. “Kihiro, I don't care if you are a vampyrss. You seem to be so proper, and you're beautiful. I wanted to learn this song, just to let you know I can be devoted and possibly be your future mate.” He whispered.
          My face darkened and I found myself shying away from his hand. Sebastian scooted closer to me, and gently stroked my hair. I closed my eyes finding that I was purring softly at his touch. “Kihiro, do you accept my offer?” He whispered. I looked at Sebastian realizing I was only inches from his face. “Sebastian.” I whispered not noticing I was close to his lips. Sebastian stroked me cheek, and before I knew it, our lips met in a sweet soft kiss. Explosions of emotion erupted in my head, and I found myself wrapping my arms around Sebastian's neck. When we pulled from the kiss, I was gazing at Sebastian, who was too gazing at me. I blushed and laid my head on his shoulder. “I accept your offer Sebastian.” I whispered soothingly. Sebastian wrapped an arm around my waist and smiled.

~A Few More Months Go By~

          Even though I haven't told my parents about Sebastian's offer I accepted, I was sure they would like him....... Well....... At least I hoped so. I had saved enough money to bring my parents here to England, so I was anxious to greet them by the Phantomhive Manor. Ciel was actually awaiting with Undertaker, and I with Sebastian at my side. Ciel was oblivious to what was going on between Sebastian and me, so we decided to tell everyone after lunch. I bit my lower lip as a dark carriage appeared in the distance. I leaned to Sebastian so only he could hear. “I have already warned my mother about Ciel's allergy, so she'll appear human to you at first.” I whispered. He nodded his head understandingly.
           “I just hope I make a good impression.” He whispered back. I rolled my eyes. “You kill people with forks and butter knives Sebastian, I think you'll do fine.” I snickered. Once the Carriage stopped in front of the manor, Undertaker opened the door, which revealed my father. Sleek black hair pulled back with dark eyes calm yet terrifying. His usual outfit was a medieval suit fit for a prince. He was after all one of the oldest vampires in all Japan. “Hi Daddy.” I said running up to him with a hug. “Kihiro sweetie, how have you been??” He asked calmly, but I could easily tell he was glaring at everyone behind me. My dad stepped down, and held out his hand. “Neko darling?” He said soothingly. A hand gently took a hold of my father's hand, and stepped out of the couch. I smiled widely seeing the familiar face I knew so well.
          My mother's eyes were blissful purple, very unusual among all vampires, but that's what made her unique. My mother to tell you the truth, was actually the oldest vampyrss in all the world. Her gaze set onto me, and a wide smile spread across her face. “Kihiro! My baby!!” She cried pulling me into a death hug. “Mom! Don't embarrass me!” I hissed noting Sebastian's evil smirk. Undertaker laughed. “It's good to see you again Mr. & Mrs. Nyght.” Undertaker said holding out his hand to my father. My father glared at it for a moment, but eventually shook his hand. Sebastian walked beside me, with Ciel right on his opposite. “It's a true pleasure to meet you two. I am Ciel Phantomhive, the master of this household.” Ciel said respectfully. My father grinned at Ciel and bowed respectfully. “I thank you for allowing us to be here.” He said, though I could tell he was thinking differently.
             My mother smiled and looked behind me to Sebastian, which hid her warm smile. “And you are??” She asked arching an eyebrow. Sebastian smiled. “I am Sebastian Michaelis, Butler of Phantomhive manor.” He said with a respectful bow. My mom gave him a look that clearly said 'I'm gonna kill him for no reason at all'. I bit my lower lip, but Ciel was able to help out. “Please come inside. I have lunch prepared for your company.” He said walking in. My parents were glaring at Sebastian, while following Ciel in. Undertaker had to go, which sucked (=_=) and I sighed. “I don't think they like me.” Sebastian noted. “Well...... Maybe they're just crabby and need to stretch.” I suggested. Sebastian merely shrugged. “Shall we??” He asked offering his arm. I smiled. “Thank you.” I said happily taking his arm.

-Later on- ((I know you're getting tired of this -_- ))

           I sat between my parents, while Sebastian was doing his butler business. Lunch was very quiet, which was never a good sign with my parents. Mom would glare up at Sebastian, but then quickly look away. “So...... Kihiro makes dresses for your Fiance correct??” My dad asked. Ciel nodded. “She's the finest seamstress that has ever worked for me.” Ciel explained. Sebastian made no effort to enter the conversation, and I was worried that my parents would end up hating Sebastian. Finally after the quiet lunch, I took my parents out for a stroll around the park. Sebastian had come along claiming he had an errand to do for Ciel. Finally we stopped under a gazebo, and started talking.
“How have they been treating you Kihiro?? Not to harsh I hope.” My dad said looking stern. “Nope. I enjoy working with everyone.” I replied. My mom just glared at Sebastian, then finally said: “When are you two going to spill your little secret??” My face went red, while my father had no idea what she was talking about. Sebastian didn't looked fazed at all, and he took a step next to me. “Shall we??” He whispered. I sighed. “May as well.” I muttered. My parents looked at us waiting for an explanation. -actually my father was just imitating my mom- “Mr. & Mrs. Nyght. I have sought for your daughter's hand.” he simply replied coolly. I blushed and leaned against his arm. “I had already accepted, and well.......” I didn't say anything more, but I could see my parents were...... How you say...... NOT pleased.
            “He's mastered the mating song?? So soon??” Dad asked though he looked like he was going to lunge at Sebastian. “He plays the violin as well as the piano. I would think you both would like him.” I said trying not to show how disappointed I was. My father glared up at Sebastian in pure rage. “He's a DEMON!! I could smell his stench as soon as we entered England! I would think you would have done better then a DEMON who works for a twelve year old lord.” My father snapped. Sebastian remained calm, but I was furious! “How can you say that Daddy!! I thought you wanted me to be happy!!” I snapped, trying to hold back tears. My dad was going to say something, but my mom glared at him.
            “Come, come, now Madar. Remember how everyone reacted when you announced I would be your mate??” Mom asked the glare turning into a soft gaze. “Well of course! Almost every female wanted you dead, my parents disinherited me, and we were harassed for nearly 26 years.” Dad said crossing his arms. “And did that stop you from wedding me? Did you have second thoughts about saying 'I do' the night we did get married?” Mom asked laying her head on his shoulder. My dad sighed. “No. I loved you more then anything a Vampire prince could want.......” I smiled and leaned on Sebastian's arm. “I feel the same about your daughter Mr. Nyght. I had grown feelings for her since the day Ciel & I approached her in Undertaker's coffin shop.” Sebastian said his voice calm, and full of passion. I blushed and felt my heart swell with joy. Sebastian had never said those things to me personally.
             My mom smiled and looked up lovingly at my dad. “They are happy together Madar. Nobody knows love better then you. I noticed the moment I was led out of that carriage that Kihiro was far happier then I had ever seen her. Let them be.” Mom said soothingly. Lost in thought my father didn't say another word. My mom looked at Sebastian, which was the “warning” Look. “You hurt my baby in any way I will hunt you down, tear your throat out, drain you of your blood, and leave you for the buzzards.” My mom said as sweetly as possible. Sebastian smiled. “I would never do such a thing, but if you feel threatened I will step down.” Sebastian said politely. My father eventually gave his blessings, and they headed to a local inn until Undertaker arranged a place for them to stay.
           Meanwhile, Sebastian and I were walking around the town, hand in hand. “Did you really mean what you said Sebastian??” I asked shyly. Sebastian's face turned sweet, and playful. “I meant every single word.” He whispered. I blushed and turned away from his dangerously playful face. After our walk, Sebastian quickly got what he needed to get and we headed back to the Phantomhive Manor. “Have you told Ciel??” I asked nervously. “I told him after your and your parents left. He was pretty shocked.” he replied. I just laughed.

~Finally The Last Part!!!~

            Everything couldn't be better. About two months had gone by, and My parents had already opened up their own antique shop. I had gotten my own house, and I no longer work for Ciel. Instead I help my mom and Dad in the shop. Anyway....... Sebastian & I always manage to see each other, but I've grown lonely without him near me. I sat on the bed in my jammies in my room, and I was lost in my own sick mind. So deep in thought I didn't notice that someone was in the room with me. “Kihiro??” I jumped and got to my feet, only to be pinned to the wall. “Sebastian?? oh god you scared me.” I hissed narrowing my eyes. That's when I noticed something off. Sebastian's eyes were glowing, and his gloves were off. I blushed seeing how amazing his eyes looked. “Kihiro. I wanted to wait, but I can't.” He whispered nipping on my neck. I blushed harder and moaned slightly.
             “Sebastian.” I sighed trying not to appear weak. He chuckled, and lead me from the wall to the foot of my bed. “Kihiro, I've missed you so much.” He whispered. “Horny are we??” I asked purring in his ear. He growled and tore his butler jacket off and pushed me onto the bed. “I guess you can say that.” He growled evilly and unbuttoned my pajama top exposing my breast. I blushed seeing the devil look he was giving me. I gulped as he pulled away taking his shirt off revealing his chest. My body shivered as he slivered his fingers across my bare skin. I sighed in pleasure but he covered my mouth with his. I moaned into the kiss, and attempted to remove his pants.
          He pulled away and smirked. “Kihiro I want you??” He whispered sexually. I blushed even harder. He took my hands and helped me remove his pants and trousers, while he yanked my pajama pants and my panties down. I blushed when he smiled an evil grin. “Sebastian?” I asked nervously. I heard him chuckle and he grabbed my breast with his mouth and he began entering me. I bit my tongue trying not to scream. “Relax Kihiro. The pain will end soon. Relax.” He whispered soothingly gently now sucking both my breast. I moaned feeling how hard he was. Finally when he continued his slow thrusts, I became aroused.
              I screamed which signaled for Sebastian to got faster..... .And harder. I screamed louder in pleasure making Sebastian suck on my breast harder. “Oh god! Sebastian!!” I screamed in ecstasy. Sebastian stopped sucking on my breast and continued his thrusting. “Kihiro!!” He Growled pumping his love into me. I felt my body near my limit, but I was also near my limit of pleasure. “Sebastian! I-I-” “I know!! I am too.” He groaned pumping so fast I could no longer keep up with him. His speed increase, and I could have sworn He was hissing. When he was finally done, there was an amazing explosion of passion, lust, and ecstasy. My body was sore, but I also felt satisfied. “Oh my god.” I panted. Sebastian crawled up to the pillows, and pulled my into his arms. “How long have you been holding that in?” I asked teasingly. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me pulling me to his naked glorious body. “You have no idea.” He whispered kissing me sweetly. I smiled. “Next time, I want to play a game.” I whispered kissing his neck. I heard him sigh, but then suddenly he purred. I giggled. “Little kitty rubbing off??” I asked teasingly. He laughed. “I guess My lucky Cat does.” He whispered back before he covered us up and fell asleep.

2 comments: